An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. – Ben Franklin
Investing in an LCDS education
Your decision to invest in an LCDS education is the first step to providing your child with superior academic opportunities.
Annual Tuition Includes:
- Our challenging core curriculum
- Small class sizes
- Enrichment or resource as needed
- Prekindergarten and kindergarten swim program, Lower School P.E. and Middle School Athletics
- World Languages
- Art and music instruction
- One-of-a-kind STEM classes
- Field trips and in-school programs
Tuition assistance is available to students of families who demonstrate financial need. Information about assistance is available in the Admissions Office.
All families requesting to be considered for tuition assistance must complete an application at sss.nais.org/parents
Assistance applications are reviewed and allocations begin in February. The enrollment deposit for families applying for tuition assistance is $250. Award recipients are required to enroll in the Tuition Refund Plan (tuition insurance) and participate in our 10-month payment tuition plan. All applications and awards are treated confidentially.
Tuition rates are set annually by our Board of Trustees. 2022-2023 tuition rates are:
- Preschool (4 day half-day): $9,220
- Prekindergarten (half day): $13,340
- Prekindergarten (full day): $16,220
- Kindergarten: $21,680
- First-Second Grade: $28,970
- Third-fifth grade: $29,970
- Sixth-eighth grade: $30,470
Multi-child discounts are available.
Tuition Refund Plan
The Tuition Refund Plan is optional except for families participating in the SMART Program or applying for tuition assistance. The premium cost will be billed in September. For the current school year, the Tuition Refund Plan cost is 1.6% of the tuition.
During the current school year, we offer bus service to and from selected centralized locations.
Round Trip Service: $2,850
Each Additional Child: $1,725
One Way Service: $2,500
Each Additional Child: $1,550
Extended care is available for prekindergarten through eighth-grade students for morning care (7 a.m.–8 a.m.) and afternoon care (until 6 p.m.) at the rate of $9.00/hour.
Extended Day fees are billed at the end of each month.